Our trained professional and student staff is dedicated to always providing the highest level of food quality and service.
A variety of dining options are available across our Providence campuses.
Our students love the Italian offerings at Red Sauce, the fresh, all-beef burgers and hand-cut fries at City Burger, as well as their favorite Frappuccino at any of the Starbucks locations.
Our "all you care to eat" locations, Snowden and Harbor View, offer home style selections, rotating cook-to-order stations and fully stocked, fresh salad bars.
Campus Dining strives to provide the high-quality foods and services that offer our students the best nutritional value available, too: The menu offerings are robust and diverse to meet the needs of our entire student body.
- Follow the “Gold Standard” of food safety
- Create a sense of community in the dining centers, catering to student nutritional and environmental needs
- Adhere to a service culture orientation through staff training
- Utilize data and established metrics for efficient financial management, including managing our value proposition, by balancing cost and quality
- Provide a combination of self-branded and nationally branded offerings
- Utilize “just in time” food preparation model to allow for fresh meals while adjusting to traditional high/low traffic patterns